What USG ME products did we use in King Fahad's Hospital Ceiling and Walls?
We used the Lay in Metal Ceiling Panels, 600x600x0.6 mm thickness, Steel, Plain Revealed T 24 with T 24 grid.
The technical specifications of our panels and the ease of installing and working with them resulted in the satisfaction of the consultant regarding both the product itself and the final results, along with the contractor and architects who commended the results. We were able to accomplish the mission in 2019, one year later after receiving the project.
What are the features of USG ME hygienic ceiling?
- High quality
- Easily assembled and installed
- Easily accessible for maintenance
- Compatible with sound, light, and fire systems.
Why USG ME?
- USG ME is a local manufacturer in Saudi Arabia, which facilitates on-site technical support and delivery time to be both quick and professional.
- Our team cooperates with the consultant, contractor, and architects from A to Z.
- Our technical team is highly experienced in the best ways to implement and install ceilings without any defects nor imperfections.
USG Middle East mission was to renovate the major operation rooms area at the hospital that has been running for over 40 years, and trying to convince the consulting contractor to use aluminum ceiling tiles instead of steel ceiling tiles which was a great challenge for us.
“USG ME Metal ceiling has outstanding quality, easy to install and guarantees satisfaction with results after installation, which is why we’ve chosen it for a vital area like the major operations rooms. USG ME Team is very supportive, technically and commercially.”